Post-Frame Advantage Program
Formerly known as the Post-Frame Market Initiative (PFMI), Post Frame Advantage (PFA) is a program created to expand the use of post-frame construction in non-agricultural segments. PFA focuses on educating architects, builders, designers, code officials, and end consumers about the benefits of post-frame construction.
NFBA’s Post-Frame Advantage Program is an integral part in what the Association does to improve the Industry. Each year, PFA makes sizable contributions to projects that accomplish the following:
- Educating Building Owners and Designers about the option of post-frame construction
- Making the message heard that Post-frame brings value and innovative solutions
- Educating Builders and Industry Associates about improved methods for post-frame structures
- Boosting Employers’ ability to recruit and retain skilled Employees
- Tackling issues that even larger companies alone would not be able to take on
All of these initiatives benefit the industry as a whole, but collectively, PFA works to generate more LEADS for YOUR BUSINESS.
It is our goal that all post-frame-related businesses will see more projects in the residential and commercial/non-ag market as a result of our work. It is our mission to generate increased awareness of post-frame as a high quality and sustainable building choice.
Digital PFA Commitment Form >
Printable PFA Commitment Form >
Donate TODAY to our Post-Frame Advantage Program!
Your contribution to the Post-Frame Advantage Program directly funds educational marketing. Your support also funds post-frame research, design tools, standards development, and technical programs that educate the engineering, design, and code official community on post-frame building systems.
Donating is easier than ever! Click here and become a recognized supporter of NFBA PFA Today! OR Text NFBAPFA to 76278 to make your donation!