The NFBA is the only national trade association that represents post-frame industry professionals. The association is the country's primary source of post-frame building resources, research, networking, news and education.
The Gail Miller Recognition Program for Safety Excellence
This program is a new member benefit and component of the NFBA Awards Program. But in this program everyone who enters is a winner!
Program entry form for builder companies
Program entry form for supplier companies
Get your cameras out! It's Building of the Year contest time!
It’s the 2014 Building of the Year contest, with more opportunities - for builders of all sizes - to win!
NFBA is now accepting entries for the 2014 Building of the Year contest. Click here to download your entry form.
Awards will be given in two main categories - for smaller and larger companies. Participants have a level playing field and great opportunities to win a first-place award!
Benefits of winning:
• Recognition at the prestigious 2015 Frame Building Expo Awards Luncheon on Thursday, Feb. 19, at the Kentucky International Convention Center, Louisville, Kentucky
• Recognition in Frame Building News magazine and in NFBA’s new website photo gallery
• Photos featured on the Expo trade-show floor for more than 1,000 building and design professionals to view
• Eligibility for post-frame success-story case studies in the Post-Frame Advantage e-newsletter and website, which reach thousands of architects and building owners
• A Building of the Year plaque for office display to showcase the company’s high-quality work and the Building of the Year award logo to use on marketing and bid materials
• A press release to circulate to customers and regional publications
Any building erected by an NFBA member builder that uses post-frame construction in a minimum of 50 percent of the building structure is eligible for this award. The building must have been constructed between Dec. 1, 2013, and Nov. 30, 2014, to qualify. Entries are due Monday, Dec. 1, 2014. Visit www.nfba.org or email
for entry instructions.
NFBA is thrilled to announce the launch of our new postframeadvantage.com!
As part of the Post-Frame Market Initiative (PFMI) NFBA implemented a revamp and modernization of the former Post-Frame Advantage website. This new, completely redesigned website serves as the ultimate resource for architects, designers and building owners considering post-frame projects. The purpose of the reinvigorated site is to educate these building professionals on the benefits of post frame—which include design flexibility, cost effectiveness, durability and sustainability—and to demonstrate (via online educational modules, photo gallery, case studies, etc.) how post frame is an excellent choice for low-rise commercial, institutional and residential applications.
This new website was designed and built strategically. Unlike the previous site, the messaging that accompanies this new site embraces post frame’s agricultural roots. It demonstrates how post frame's history in the agricultural sector puts post frame in a strengthened position for non-agricultural construction projects.
The website continues to boast a robust lead generation function (“Find a Post-Frame Builder”) that directs website visitors to NFBA member builder companies who construct commercial post-frame buildings.