NFBA Board Commitment
Board members are elected by vote of the membership at the Annual Meeting. By making the commitment to serve, board members, and their sponsoring parent companies are expected to support the initiatives of the association. Once elected, Board members:
- Serve a 3-year term. (May be elected to a maximum of three consecutive terms.)
- Participate in 3-4 board meetings a year. (The board typically meets at the Frame Building Expo and again in June and October of each year. The board will also meet via conference call on an as-needed basis throughout the year.)
- Participate in assigned committee meetings. Face-to-face meetings are held in conjunction with the June and October Board meetings. Committees regularly meet by conference call between face-to-face meetings as required by their respective agendas.
- Are responsible for their own travel expenses to board meetings.
- Are required to support the Post-Frame Market Initiative (PFMI) program and any special events and/or campaigns through financial commitment and engagement in calling campaigns including fundraising.
- Representing companies selling product(s) to the industry are expected to ensure their company exhibits at the annual Frame Building Expo.
- Are expected to attend the Frame Building Expo.
Lester Building Systems, LLC.
Sherwin-Williams Coil Coatings
Greiner Buildings, Inc.
Borkholder Buildings & Supply, LLC
Atlas Bolt and Screw Co
Timber Tech Engineering Inc-PA
Remuda Building, Ltd
Wedeven Bros. Construction
Vap Construction, Inc.
Managing Director / Editor
Senior Account Manager