Building of the Year Applications Due!
DEADLINE : December 1st, 2022
The NFBA Building of the Year Awards consists of 24 categories plus a Judges’ Award. The Building of the Year Awards allow builder member companies of comparable size to compete against each other. Each of the 12 award categories has two divisions:
Experts: Builders within the NFBA membership categories of $0–6 million in annual gross volume.
Masters: Builders within the NFBA membership categories of over $6 million in annual gross volume.
File Upload Directions:
1. Place your content (application, photos, drawings, etc.) in a folder
2. Right click the Folder ---> "Send To" ---> "Compressed (Zipped) Folder"
3. Rename the zipped folder using the following format: "Company Name - Building Name"
4. Upload your zipped folder to the corresponding category:
NFBA will validate all entries by confirming the company’s membership category. Winners in both divisions of all categories receive equal recognition and benefits.
Benefits of Winning a Building of the Year Award
- Winners will be recognized at a prestigious awards luncheon at the Annual Frame Building Expo.
- Winners will be featured in an NFBA publication.
- Winners are recognized on NFBA's website and in special features throughout NFBA communications.
- Winning projects will be featured on the Frame Building Expo show floor for more than 1,000 building and design professionals to view.
- Building of the Year winners receive a plaque to showcase their company’s high-quality work.