Single/Double occupancy: $215.00 + Applicable taxes (currently 9.25% sales tax, 6% occupancy tax, and $2.50 city tax per room per night) and $20 Resort Fee. This Resort Fee will cover several in-room amenities which at the time of check-in will include:
- High speed in-room wireless Internet access
- Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls
- Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
- Fitness Center access
- Bottled water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
- Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (Credit is not cumulative through stay)
- Gaylord Spring Golf Links practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle
- Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
- Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
Subject to availability, Group rates will apply three (3) days prior to, and three (3) days following, the dates of the Event. Each additional person to a room is $20.00. Children twelve (12) years and under are free when occupying the same room as their parents.
To reserve your hotel room, call (888) 236-2427 and mention the National Frame Building Association or the NFBA 2021 Frame Building Expo. Or you can reserve your hotel room online here: https://book.passkey.com/gt/217991024?gtid=6c5106540f05a10dd59f492377c15283
Room Reservation Cut-Off Date: February 1, 2021
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. local time. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. local time.
To learn more about what the Gaylord Opryland Resort has to offer, click here.